Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TMI Tuesday #143 - School Days Edition

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek)
I was probably known as the class slut come to think of it lol... I had a kid in high school, so it wouldn't have been surprising.

2. What were you really?
Probably that, I won't lie lol

3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be?
Enjoy being a teenager, and stay away from all guys named Clyde

4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be?
Hmmm... Good question, I got caught having sex in the boys bathroom once, so probably that.

5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?
Egh, no one really, I'm not much of a "Dater" but i did have a huge crush on my male science teacher, but that would have gotten us both in trouble.

Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit.
My god, that was sooooo long ago. I'm sure it was green. Probably just an unfancy green dress, and some green lingerie underneath.