Sunday, July 13, 2008

TMI Tuesday 142

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Considering I have no SO I'll just pretend it says "Who do you lust for?" Currently, I'd say Erich (I think that's how he spells it.) He's the new kid (legal though!!!) at work, scruffy face, shaggy brown hair, great tan, perfect smile. I'm definitely lusting on him. And of course Xander (#1027), another young (still legal) stud who I've been lusting with! He's my son Donavan's friend (Bad mommy! I know!) and one of my current toy boys.

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Anything Italian, I'm not Italian, but I eat like one!!!

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
I'm not a greedy person. But, if someone left a cool drink laying on my desk right now I'd drink it. Its way too warm right now.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
Sleep... a cuddle buddy, a movie marathon, a soft bed, and sleep.

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
Oh my... I haven't been in a fight since my college days, it was probably over some guy. I'll get back to ya on this one.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
Angelina Jolie's lips.

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
Everyone has to swallow their pride sometime. Nothing comes to mind right off the bat however. But I know I'm very, very proud of my children.

0 comments: