Friday, July 18, 2008

Introducing Xander (Part 1)

Xander R., or as he's known to my sex diary: Mr. 1027, Is this studly young college guy who definitely knows how to make me happy.

A few months ago I was taking my twins, Dominic and Donavan, to check out the college they are enrolling in this fall. We walked around campus, talked to some administrators and big wigs of the college then they wanted to walk around and check out stuff for themselves. So I sat in the car making phone calls to my kids, telling them whats for dinner that night, what to pick up at the store, so on, so forth.

Dom and Don came back about an hour and a half to two hours later, lost track of time when I started playing bejeweled, and said they were invited to a party by some guy named Xander. It's only a 30 minute drive to the campus so I'd let them borrow my car. And after dinner they went to the party.

About three or four in the morning I hear a car pull up in the parking lot, it's the twins and Xander. The twins were drunk out of their minds and Xander basically had to carry them to the front door. He got Don to the door by the time I got down the stairs. All I had on was a thin, silk robe that I grabbed on my way out of my room, as I sleep in the nude.

Xander introduced himself as he was dragging Dominic to the front of the apartment. He told me all about the fun the twins were having at the party and apologised for letting them drink. Xander comes from a family of alcoholics so he doesn't drink, good thing too because the twins couldn't drive home.

While we were dragging the twins to the handicap access elevator, since we couldn't carry them up the steps, Don flailed around a bit and his finger got stuck in my robe and when he stretched out his arm my right boob plopped out lol. We were almost at the elevator and I didn't want to drop Don so I just left it hangout out for a few seconds, and Xander got himself a free show. Once we got in the elevator I repositioned my robe and had a short, quiet, awkward ride to the third floor. The entire time I was thinking "did Xander at least enjoy the free peek?" I know I'm old (45), but I still could pass for a 25 year old on a good day.

So me and xander got the twins in the apartment, the entire time I was dragging Don I was staring at Xander's biceps. He's definitely a buff boy. Tan, about 6' tall, short black hair, light blue eyes, strong shoulders, my kind of guy lol.

Afterwards I invited him to sit and have a coffee with me, since after carrying people around we definitely needed the kinda quick energy only caffiene can bring. We talked about the party, about Dom & Don being the lady-killing lives of the party, about his college, what he's taking, so on. Then I asked him if he needed use the phone to call a friend or his girlfriend to come pick him up since he drove my car home. he said all his friends were probably drunk, and he has no girlfriend. He said he'll walk, but thats a long way to walk so I offered him a ride home. I traded my slippers for some sandals, grabbed my purse and started going to his place.

On the drive we chatted some more about college, my time in college, and why he didn't have a girl. He said he liked being single. And when a guy says he likes being single you know its just because he wants to get laid as much as possible with as many people as possible. So I guess we had something in common lol.

He had some kinda cologne on, not sure, I never smelled it before but it was intoxicating. Those colognes that have the sex pheromones have always worked one me. Some women I talked to say it has no effect on them whatsoever, or it gives them a headache. Only me, three of my daughters (Anna, Ariana, and Zoe) and a few other women I know have the reaction to pheromones as they are advertised. Just a sniff drives me wild.

So we get to Xander's place, I drop him off, stare at his ass as he gets out of the car, and tell him to call if he ever wants to hang out with the twins. Then I enjoyed the lonely ride home with the faint smell of Xander's cologne still lingering in the air about the passenger seat.

END OF PART ONE
Coming Tomorrow. Part 2, me and Xander meet again.

0 comments: