Saturday, July 19, 2008

Introducing Xander (Part 2)

On my last blog I told you about this sexy 20 year old named Xander. When I tell my older female friends about my indiscretions with younger men (18-25) they look at me like I just ran head on to a brick wall. When I tell my younger female friends they look at me if to say "Hey, stop stealing our guys." But, as long as they're legal, I don't see what the big deal is.

Anyway, Xander. After finding out where the twins live and getting our phone number Xander and the twins became really good friends, especially with Donavan. Xander came by the apartment a couple times a week, I cooked for him a few nights, since college kids are notorious for not eating a whole lot, I knew he was grateful.

One day, I believe it was the first friday of June, Xander stopped by while the twins were out. The only people home that day were me and my oldest daughter Anna. We invited Xander in for supper, which he did not object to. So while he was eating, I ran to the bathroom to fix the train wreck that was my hair. A few minutes later Anna knocks on the bathroom door and lets herself in. She nearly shouts "Xander's Fucking Sexy!" I tell her to keep her voice down and then she asks "Are you going to fuck him?"

That's not normally something a daughter would ask her mother, but we aren't exactly a super-normal family. For the majority of the past ten years we've had 7-10 people living in a 3 bedroom apartment, so its hard to get away with anything, and all our secrets are pretty much out in the open. So the question she asked wasn't shocking in the least.

I said you never know. Anna was very infatuated with Xander as well, I had to remind her that she's married. Anna reluctantly left the apartment after flirting with Xander a little bit more. And finally me and him were alone.

I went back into the kitchen where Xander was still eating and had a little conversation about college life, and what I can expect when the Twins go there. He laughed and said that once the twins get there I won't be seeing them much. I asked him to explain, which he did, said that there are more girls than guys at his college, about 2 girls per 1 guy. I said that's nothing new, my Twins, and my son Landon, have always had great luck with girls. And I told Xander that a sexy looking guy like him must get a lot of ladies as well. He replied by nearly choking on the breadsticks and spaghetti he was eating.

He says he does pretty good but its been a while since he's had sex, with college out and all. He said the night that he brought the twins home he was supposed to hook up with this blond track star at his college but didn't want the twins staying there over night. I apologized and he said it was no problem. By this time, the tingling between my legs is telling me to *Really* apologize to him, but I try to fight the need to pounce on him.

I asked him when the last time he got laid was. Its been about two months, but he's used to getting something every weekend. I laugh and blurt out how I can barely go 2 days without sex, so I know how he feels. We continue talking about our last sexual encounters. Mine was less than stellar, and he deflowered a virgin while her mom was in the same house. Then I realized I've been rubbing my foot on his leg this whole time. I swear I didn't even know! lol

I apologize for rubbing my foot up against him, he said he didn't mind at all, so I got daring and began rubbing some more. We talked about... something... I was more interested in what my foot was feeling than anything else. I just let out a "mhm" every now and then. Like so many guys have done to me while I'm talking about something important. Xander finished his food and I told him he can just put his plate in the sink. He, reluctantly, got up and walked to the sink bent over. I asked him if there was something wrong with his back, then it came to me when he said "uh, no." I wonder how long Xander has been sitting there with a hard-on. And not telling me!!!

I laugh, and say, "Oh, I gotcha." He apologizes. But I tell him its ok. After all, with 4 sons you're gonna notice a hard on once in a while.

I stare at him for a while, rub my finger across his arm muscles and without saying anything, I take his hand and lead him into my bedroom.

I sat at the corner of my bed, undo the buckle of his belt and slowly pulled his jeans and underwear down as his dick sprang out right in front of me. He's not exceptionally well hung, 6.5 inches, average width, but in my current state of horniness it was more than enough. As soon as I put my tongue to his balls with his dick in my hand he broke the silence by saying this wasn't a good idea. With me being his friend's mom at all.

I contemplated what I was gonna say next. "This isn't the first time I've been with one of my kids' friends" seemed too forward. True, yes, but I wanted to make Xander feel special. I just told him to not worry about it, they'll never know. That was the last I heard of that lol.

We had sex for about an hour, right on the corner of my bed. I came several times, once just from looking at his sweaty abs I believe. When Xander got dressed and left I told him not to be a stranger. And he hasn't been, he's been over here at least once a week for some fun.

After only the 2nd or 3rd meeting between us Dominic walked in on us going at it. Xander looked like a deer in headlights as he was trying to apologize to him for fucking his mom. Dom was less than surprised since I told him about me and Xander's first time. Dom said it wasn't a big deal, thankfully he didn't say "Yeah, happens all the time."

So with Xander not freaked out, he's become my newest boy toy. We still meet up, usually here, at least once a week and have some really good sex, and I'm sure he appreciated it too.

0 comments: