Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TMI Tuesday 163

TMI Tuesday

1. What are your turn-ons?
Younger men... not sure why, but I tend to go after them (My Kids love when I bring home men younger than them... that's sarcasm)

2. What are your turn-offs?
Smelly feet, small penises... I know, I know, size shouldn't matter... and I have had good sex with smaller men, but bigger men are just a lot more visually pleasing...

3. Not counting your turn-ons, what's the best trait a person can have?
Kindness, sense of humor

4. Not counting your turn-offs, what's the worst trait a person can have?
Too much pessimism

5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Waking up too early

Bonus (as in optional):Describe your best and worst experience.
Best: Well... recently... It was a threesome with 2 guys in their 20s
Worst: Probably with my 2nd husband.... he was never pleasing in bed... very good looking, but had no bedroom skills what so ever.

2 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

You can have *all* the younger men I come across if I can have the older ones. :)

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the younger answer...I like women younger than me...