Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TMI Tuesday 161

TMI Tuesday 161

1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?

This weekend... trying to find a certain article of clothing in a dark car... I could have just had my ride turn the light on, but I was drunk... wasn't exactly thinking too well...

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
10... I never had a problem with it... as long as it seems appropriate at the time...

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
I swore off sex for about 6 months once... It was actually supposed to be a year, as a new years resolution, but by June I was going crazy....

4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Yes, and I had sex in a car a few weeks ago and I'm definitely not a teenager...

5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited - Oral, sex, carnivals
b) make you squirm - War, cancer, and any racial slurs
c) make you laugh - It's too small (I laugh whenever someone says this, even if realted to something different... because, well, I've been there lol)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cancer...I should have thought of that for a squirming word...that's a tough one, alright.

Pepper said...

Hooray for being naked!

Dope Fiend said...

lol at its too small!
been there too! :S